Thousands of new markers across the entire genome.
- New markers: Develop thousands of new markers across the entire genome.
- Low cost: Genotyping of polyploid species, even without a reference genome, at low cost.
- Unbiased marker discovery: Get a complete overview of every part of the genome.
- Tailor-made solutions: Customized set-ups for your genotyping projects for each genome, species, population size for the marker amount required.
- Correlate traits to gene expression data: Identify traits linked to large structural variants and correlate then with gene expression data.
- Accelerate selection: Compare hundreds of varieties, building haplotype blocks or a genome graph.
Client project: Calling variants in over 400 lines of a polyploid crop
We called variants in over 400 lines of a polyploid crop and developed suitable markers for allele-specific PCR. For any project, we continuously perform all genotyping using the same, customized parameters. This makes results comparable and reproducible.
Computomics is based in the university town of Tübingen, situated in the Southwest of Germany, but serves clients all over the world. We also have offices in Davis, California and Madison, Wisconsin.
Phone: +49 7071 568 3995